Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wedding Bells

We're going to a Wedding today. In the past, I've never really been that bothered about Weddings. They're usually something you have to do when friends or family decide it's time but this time I'm actually looking forward to it.

I suppose since I got married myself, I look at this kind of thing differently, and as my Wedding was only 5 months ago I'm actually pretty excited for the couple and have found myself wondering how they're coping and what they're up to. It reminded me of the week leading up to my Wedding when most of the time was spent picking people up at the airport and keeping them entertained rather than preparing for the big day!

The only really crazy day was the day before when my Wife and I both woke that morning and realised we were getting married the next day! Everything suddenly became a big rush and there where things to do that we hadn't even thought of but we got through it and in the end everything worked out brilliantly.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is dressing up. It's not often I get to wear a suit but I do look pretty dashing in it so it'll be nice to make an effort for a change. I will post a picture in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment