Saturday, April 25, 2009

Phone-in performance

I'm not the world's biggest Chelsea fan but one of their players has impressed me recently.

Whilst listening to London's LBC Radio, club captain Frank Lampard heard the DJ discussing his recent break up with his partner. The DJ went on to call Frank "weak" and "scum" for not working harder to make sure the relationship worked for the sake of their two daughters.

Frank called up the radio show to defend himself. You can check it out for yourself here.

Good for him!

When you're in the public eye, it's too easy for people to believe what they read and form their own opinion of your character. It's not often they get the chance to defend themselves publicly.

No one knows the reasons behind whatever went on behind closed doors.

I think Frank Lampard did the right thing. He's gone up in my estimation, but I still hope he ends the season empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment