Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the air..

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today has been a great day. Waking up next to my beautiful wife. Surprising her with valentine's gifts, watching a movie in bed with a nice cup of tea, breakfast, another great movie, lunch and now a couple of hours to freshen up and get changed before going out to dinner (surprise reservations at her favourite restaurant).

This has been the best Valentine's Day I've ever experienced and I can only thank my gorgeous trophy bride for that.

So this short post is just for her to tell her how much I love her and that if each remaining day of our life together is 1/10th as good as today I will die a happy man (as long as it's not a sudden, gruesome death obviously).

I might not be the best at saying how I feel, but put me in an empty room with a keyboard and I'll get there in the end. Thanks for putting up with me. I Love You.

Andy

1 comment:

  1. I love you too. Kisses and thank you for the most amazing day!

    ReplyDelete