Wednesday, March 24, 2010

An offer

We received an offer on the house on Monday.

Unfortunately, it was less than we want so after a day of soul searching, and a long conversation with a mortgage broker we went back with a counter offer.

Now we're waiting to see if they meet it.

We had another viewing today and six on Sunday so there is interest. We're thinking of doing an open house too hopefully we'll get an offer we can accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment