Thursday, August 20, 2009

E-mail responses

I've been pretty rubbishing at replying to e-mails lately.

It's not that I don't intend to reply but I'm blaming it on modern technology.

You see, the problem first started when I got my iPhone. After loading some fun applications on to it and then remembering that it could also be used as to phone people, I added my e-mail address so if I had an e-mail it would pop up on the screen and I could go and check it.

So far so good.

It's just that the keyboard on the phone is quite small so typing a lengthy reply would take a lot of time so I close the e-mails down with the intention of sending a response when I get home and can log on to the home computer.

My plan seems to fall down because I rarely use the home computer these days, mainly because I can do everything I need to on my iPhone!

It's a vicious circle!

So apologies if I haven't responded to your e-mail in the last three months, I do have a post it stuck on the inside of my eyelids with your name on it, but I wouldn't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment