Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

This year, my wife has decided we need to take ourselves off into the country armed with a saw and chop down our own Christmas tree.

She's full of great ideas like this that mean more work for me but I think I've found somewhere not too far away where we can give it a go.

The Old Time Christmas Tree Farm is just a few miles from our house and allows you to pick your own tree, and also provides a saw to cut it down.

Whatever we end up doing, I'm sure it will be much easier than last year. After getting the artificial tree down from the loft, setting it up, finding all the decorations, almost killing myself trying to get the angel on the top as well as a near electrocution by twinkly lights, my wife decided she wanted a real tree instead. So down came the artificial tree and off we went in search of a real tree.

It's all good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment